cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_yhcYzSX
Constellation

Warranty

TO WHOM I CAN INTERCEVE, I HAVE THIS SITUATION SINCE OCT 14, A GUARANTEE CLAIM HAS BEEN MADE WHICH HAS BEEN SCALED MORE THAN 3 TIMES TO THE DEPARTMENT ON CASE MANAGEMENT AND I DID NOT HAVE NOR THE CHANGE OF THE HEARING OR THE OTHER COMPARISON. IT IS INCREDIBLE THAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT WORK OR THE SERVICE DEPARTMENTS DO NOT RESOLVE YOUR CLIENT.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Warranty

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Have you received your replacement Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi I would like to get this finished up for you.  Could you provide a copy of your bill of sale?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

Samsung_EVH2Ro8
Astronaut

So I do not have a receipt and it was through a online survey and I went through the whole thing so I've been having that problem problems with all surveys it seems

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Unfortunately, you're ineligible for a refund due to the IconX's being acquired through a survey.  The exchange would be the only option.