JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch is still broken after service repair

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 08:49 PM)
userm64oZaP6u7
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have a Fit2 watch that is out of order, sent Samsung repair center and returned me back. But it has a same problem, can't connect to the phone.
So I logged in Samsung Web site to request service.

I filled out all information and expected shipping label, but it shows me a call center phone number. What the Hack !!!

Spent a long time to fill up,,then Samsung asks me to call the service center ?

I called, a man answered me,,he is the most worst service man with sleepy voice.

act like a lazy turtle and don't understand what I am talking. Always he gives me a wrong answer with unkind voice.

He is spending  more than 30 minutes to create shipping label.  I can not move at all due to connected call. He told me he sent an email with shipping label. I checked it but no email from him. He told me he is not allowed to send email two times. only one time sending email allowed. So I should make a new label so he is taking now...I have to wait for more 30 minutes.

What a worst service ever had !   I also tried Chat service.....no actual person, Robo chat service responded.

Finally actual person appears and lead me to here and there, tossed me to another Dept., the new Dept. made me wait for long time, finally connected but disconnected suddenly. Should I restart.

He  told me he sent an email attached shipping label, but no email from Samsung with shipping label. He doesn't know how to handle this matter. I spent more than an hour, but nothing solved.

Now I am connected him for more than an hour. I have to get up early to go to work. But he make me not to go to bed. Now 11:42 PM.  What should I do ?

Due to language barrier, I can not express what I feel frustrated. I asked him to get a translator, there is no language service.

On the conclusion, I am very very disappointed with Samsung service and they makes me upset.

Worst service ever had !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience. I will be happy to look into this for you. Will you please send a private message with the model code, the serial number or IMEI number of the watch, and any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience. I will be happy to look into this for you. Will you please send a private message with the model code, the serial number or IMEI number of the watch, and any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes