cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

eo-bn920 Bluetooth not working properly

Hai,

My samsug Bluetooth not working or connecting to my mobile. It showing first blue then pink and then green continues  after i power on. 

I dont have any samsum bluetooth repair shop near by me 

please advise and i tried to reset many times but no result. 

Ajith Eramath

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: eo-bn920 Bluetooth not working properly

Check for any phone updates that might not have gone through as well as restarting your phone altogether?
Highlighted
Asteroid

My phone and bluetooth reset . but still my bluetooth showing the same. first blue light,then vilot light with a vibration sound then followed by green. my phone and laptop cannot add the bluetooth. 

i dont have any service center near by me. 

please help

Highlighted
Asteroid

As far not solved my problem. if you need i can send image 

Ajith Eramath

Highlighted
Asteroid

Awaiting your reply for below msg.

My phone and bluetooth reset . but still my bluetooth showing the same. first blue light,then vilot light with a vibration sound then followed by green. my phone and laptop cannot add the bluetooth. 

i dont have any service center near by me. 

please help

@userMTgR3bel5e wrote:

As far not solved my problem. if you need i can send image 

Ajith Eramath

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you been able to connect the level U headphones to any other devices? If it's not connecting to any devices, the headphones may require service or replacement. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Not abale to connect any divice. For me do not have samsung service centre near by. Which all have technecians do not know how to sevice the blutooth device. replacement guarantee is over . please advise if possible to courier to you for service 

Ajith Eramath

@SamsungJustin wrote:

Have you been able to connect the level U headphones to any other devices? If it's not connecting to any devices, the headphones may require service or replacement. 

@SamsungJustin wrote:

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.