JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy gear 2 battery replacement

(Topic created on: 4/9/21 7:55 AM)
green5178
Galaxy
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have a out of warranty galaxy gear 2 watch.  I want the watch battery replaced.  I will pay for it.  Is the Samsung location in Palo Alto willing to take the watch in person and fix it and send back to me?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
green5178
Galaxy
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The Samsung location has been in Palo Alto I think since December of 2019.  Regardless when i called they said they dont offer repairs since they just opened.  They recommend just call 800-samsung to ask

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

For repair options at the Palo Alto location, you would need to reach out to them directly to verify if they would be able to change the battery. You can also reach out to Customer Service by calling 1-800-786-7864 for additional out-of-warranty service options.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
green5178
Galaxy
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The Samsung location has been in Palo Alto I think since December of 2019.  Regardless when i called they said they dont offer repairs since they just opened.  They recommend just call 800-samsung to ask

View solution in context

0 Likes