Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisam63
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit2 Burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have been unable to contact you via gmail because the flagged the email

I am now onto my 2nd burn from gear fit2.  I wear this as a part of my weight loss regime.  It is frustrating and disappointing that I can't use it again because I have to wait until this clears up again

I would like to be in contact with you to hopefully come to a resolution.

Regards, Lisa M 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Lisa, I'm sorry to hear you've had this experience but I'd like to help. I've sent you a Private Message, if you could take a look at it at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. 

mindyw
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's what mine looked like.  I had to return mine and got a fitbit.

Highlighted
userb4AwlNSUFf
Constellation

Re: gear fit2 burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi this is happening to me also, is someone able to contact me?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userb4AwlNSUFf I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this but I would like to be of assistance. Are you okay? The safety of our customers is our number one priority so if the device is becoming too warm for you to handle, I do recommend that you discontinue using it immediately. I will be reaching out to you through Private Messages if you could take a look when you have a chance.

Drawn4Fans
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a burn/rash thing on my wrist from the GearFit2 too! I thought it was just me. It's itchy and it's all red right where the sensor sits on my wrist. Is there a way to have it fixed? It’s not like the watch doesn’t work, it’s just making my wrist pink. Should I contact Customer Support or something?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Drawn4Fans Even if it's just an allergic reaction, the safety of our customers is our number one priority. Given your report, I do recommend that you discontinue using it immediately and I will be reaching out to you through Private Messages if you could take a look when you have a chance.

userwmuwIhFQQ5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have the same problem. I can't wear it anymore. Please help me resolve this. 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, Morwen.

Thanks for reaching out again, and I apologize for the confusion. It is my understanding that you have again received blisters from your Gear Fit2. I have arranged someone to get in contact with you regarding this. Please allow 24-48 hours for someone to get in contact with you. 

Sincerely,

Juan

user6nrhtGM1Ep
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my Gear Fit 2 back in May of 2017 and wore it for several months. Starting in July I noticed this irritating rash on my inside wrist where I wear the device. They felt like painful blisters. I stopped wearing the device for 3 weeks to allow my wrist to heal thinking maybe it was something else. I started wearing the gear fit2 again this week and within 2 days I noticed the blister like bumps on my wrist again. I contacted the customer service line through Samsung and they informed me that this was an isolated incident and they haven't received any complaints about the Gear Fit 2 causing any blisters or irritations on the wrist. This is a major safety concern and needs to be taken seriously. The bumps are in the exact place where there are two dots on the device. I'm not sure if it is due to overheating or if it's due to the light. I am sending my device off in the mail however I think it is a bigger problem then just a defective device.