cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Contributor

Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro Burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userF4S3IIgzsM

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I want to help out though. I'm going to send you a private message here in just a moment so we can discuss this further. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user1TQPABwmar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I even advised the Samsung Representative that iv been burnt a few times and sent in a photo but still nothing was done. Iv got these horrible burn marks on my wrist and if this happens again I will be taking this much further. 

mindyw
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent mine back for them to look at.  Got it back and it continued to burn me so i just returned it to them and got a refund.  I got a fit bit and haven't had any issues

Highlighted
mindyw
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent mine back for them to look at Got it back and it continued to burn me so i just returned it to them and got a refund I got a fit bit and haven't had any issues

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @mindyw

Long time, no see! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well after we got all that cleared up.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

mindyw
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SamsungViv I really hope Samsung takes these off the market until this issue is resolved to see so many still experiencing this after I first experienced it several years ago is saddening 

mindyw
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SamsungViv!

I really hope Samsung takes these off the market until this issue is resolved to see so many still experiencing this after I first experienced it several years ago is saddening 

morwen
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly, I have to agree. I had to stop wearing mine and got another brand, which works just fine. My concern is that Samsung seems unwilling to do anything about this, or even to acknowledge it is happening and that there is a problem with their product.  Kinda makes me wonder about all of their products.

user1TQPABwmar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why would you have to stop wearing your watch?. You paid for a item and should be able to use it, if not then it's faulty and Samsung need to do this about that. 

user1Qqp45791j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I had known this before purchasing mine having the same issue and they won't do anything about it.