cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mindyw
Cosmic Ray

Re: gear fit2 burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I got my apparently fixed fit back this week and guess what. .  . . burned me again. And I didn't get any water under it. Maybe a little sweat 'cause it was humid, but really? This is ridiculous. Can't use it. 

userkaS2LWRnff
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been experiencing the same thing as others in this thread. I found a solution that works for me. I think there are two problematic issues. Bluetooth waves & heart monitor. Mostly the heart monitor though. It's running all the time. Turn it off and only turn it on when you plan to use it. Bluetooth waves are a little irritating also however they are tolerable. First sign of discomfort switch arms or turn Bluetooth off. Both work.

usertik33c02nV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've received a burn on my wrist that I wear my Samsung fit 2. After reading the post I wonder if I should continue to wear it. I've had it for a while and it's never done this before. 1504504049623953621581.jpg

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @usertik33c02nV and @userQsB1gG4Cgx, I'm sorry to hear both of you have had this experience. Are you okay? I'm going to reach out to both of you privately for some more info here in a moment. Please take a look when you get a chance.

userfvDLe472af
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCourt I am having the same issue with my watch. Can you please reach out to me as well?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please send me your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

useroIpS8DtKDY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

I have the same issue as many people in here.  My fit 2 burn my skin just over the place where the sensor rest.  I decided to stop use a little bigger for my arm (before I used tight so it didnt move), but now I notice it start burning in different places.  Could you help me?  Please 

Txs

Angela

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message? We would like to look into this further for you. 

userBEOsY9Dzyx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also suffering with the same problem that many people seem to be. I bought a Gearfit 2 in March 2017. I didn't have any problems at the start. I've not worn it for about 4 months. Now I keep getting a blistering rash on my wrist. I tried it on my other and have now got the same on that one.

usermVpD04586N
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.. I have worn my gear fit for almost 2 years... Never an issue.. Then my entire wrist broke out... Several trips to the Dr and they say it's a nickle allergy.... Any suggestions?