cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro Burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That link doesn't seem to work. Reply to who?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, try the link again.

http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! Message sent.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing will be done. I was sent mine back and told it's ok to wear.... I guess until hit next time I burnt my wrist. All I asked was for a replacement!!!!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I returned mine.  Can't remember if I got a refund. I sent it in and they returned it saying they couldn't find anything wrong with it.  Put it on my other wrist and got burned again.  I got a fit bit. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: gear fit2 burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am sorry to hear this. Just to confirm were you burned by the band or the watch itself?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Burned badly by the Samsung Fit 2 Watch.  How can I sue?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernwnIdns2Wg So very sorry this happened. If you would kindly send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2n71OsS with the following information, we would gladly look further into this for you. 

First/Last Name 
Phone Number
Email Address
Physical Address
Place of Purchase
Serial #
Model #

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not on at all. When I burnt my wrist I was advised it's an isolsted incident. I think I'm going to sue as well. Will not be standing for this

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also suffering with the same problem.  I bought the watch at the beginning of 2017 and it is now leaving a burn mark on my wrist.  I gave it a break for a few weeks then tried again and was burned again.  Devastated as loved this watch but can't keep getting burns .