Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq6qLQluxqI
Asteroid

Re: gear fit2 burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

I had the same problem - a burn-like injury under the watch and itcy irritation on either side of my wrist where the strap wraps around.  I have established that the burn under the watch itself is caused by the heart rate monitor, and the irritation from the strap is a reaction to the material in the strap.  I replaced the strap with a woven nylon mesh strap that I purchased on the internet, and have had no strap irritation since (over one week now - before it was appearing within 2 days).  I have switched the heart rate monitor off altogether and the burn under the watch has not reappeared for about 5 days now, since I switched the heart rate monitor off. 

Mrscmharris
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My mother is having the exact same problem with the watch I have her as a gift. How did they solve the problem? Hey wrist looks awful everytime she wears it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mrscmharris Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message? We would like to look into this further for you. 

peasandcarrots
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone get a solution to their problem after private messaging the Samsung mods with the model and serial number?

I have an itchy, red, painful rash where the band touches the underside of my wrist.

I'm wondering if the band has nickel or some known irritants in it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@peasandcarrots I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number as well as pictures of the symptoms you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2