cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: gear fit2 burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing has happened to me. It took about two days.. I thought it may have just been that wrist so I switched arms but nope - same thing. I waited about a week for the rashes to go away, cleaned the watch up really well with isopropyl in the event it was some sort of foreign material on the watch but nope, same thing again after wearing it foe a day. The rash doesn't hurt but the blisters that result are reminiscent of burn blisters. I would rather not have to get rid of the watch and try a different one.. has anyone had any luck communicating the issue with Samsung to find a fix? Thanks. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my Fit2 and I really like it but after only 2 days my wrist is doing the same thing. Who do I need to get in contact with?

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get in contact with our support team ASAP. Their number is 1-800-726-7864 & they're open 24/7.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Same Has Happened To Me.

I believe it is contact dermatitis. I would like too wear the watch at night To monitor my sleep but I can't wear it that many hours. 

How Do I get a replacement? 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Leh I can't promise a replacement but I'd definitely like to be of assistance to you concerning this. Are you okay? The safety of our customers is our number one priority so given your report, I do recommend that you discontinue using it immediately. I will be reaching out to you through Private Messages if you could take a look when you have a chance

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is exactly what happened to me! I would like to know what Samsung is willing to do about this. I have pictures of the burn on my wrist in the pealing stage. I would like to use this watch, as this purchase was not cheap. Are replacements available?? Please let me know what recourse is available. Debby

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up returning it for a refund.  I sent it in to be replaced,  got it back and I was still getting burned.  I got a fitbit. Still have my Samsung phone

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Debby (@usercA4Q2VfyhF) I'm sorry to hear this has happened but I would like to be of assistance. Are you okay? I will be reaching out to you through Private Messages if you could take a look when you have a chance.

Hello again @mindyw I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about your Samsung phone please do not hesitate to reach back out to the Community. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent my reply via email. Please confirm.

Debby

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @usercA4Q2VfyhF, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. I've sent you some private messages, I'll be happy to help you there, we can not see the replies to the emails that are sent out by our forum software. Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.