Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro Burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1Qqp45791j

Hello again, just thought I would check to see if you needed any further help

user1TQPABwmar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too, I'd never have kept it. Mine was a present and from my experience I'll never get another Samsung product 

iv already sold most my Samsung products... going back to Apple 

user1yFt2wrAWZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes so it seems samsung has complete disregard for their knowingly dangerous product gear fit pro2. With so many other peole having the same experiance ive endured upon receiving quite a bad burn from this samsung gearfitpro2. Ive just been completely blown off today after a 5month dragged out process, of me constantly chasing samsung from being burnt by the gear fit pro2. Previous to today every phone call i had to make was repored with appology and concern...until i sent back the gear fit pro2...again after i waited 2weeks for the call back i was supose to get the next day.....im ignored and told there was nothing wrong with it...i have photos and corospondance of the burn i recived from the gearfit pro2...so how is it a dangerous product wasnt recalled after the first reports were 2years ago????....its so disapointing as i was enjoying the boost i got from the functions of tracking fitness with the gearfit pro2, to help spur a healthier life to be shot down like this by the company Samsung...i was expecting they would be more then happy to replace the faulty gearfitpro2 that inflicts burns to the wearer with a safer better product...but because we the consumer are obviously nothing to care about this chat is the only vent...what are we to endure in this detrimental way of trying to have confidence in a product.
user1TQPABwmar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same experience with Samsung. I was told there's nothing wrong with the device. It doesn't seem like Samsung are bothered about this issue and have no problem with their products burning people. 

Its only fair that other people are warned of this issue to protect them, im guessing the other watches aren't any better 

I had an issue with an apple prodcut a few years ago and it was as replaced on the spot..... I know what I'm going going to purchase going forward

user1yFt2wrAWZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes definately soured my desire for any samsung product now...i was liking samsung but when have no care for patrons and dont care of such inhuries cause by samsung products...im not sure how to start a nee thread as i wany more people to see this is nit just 1 lo g conversation where samsung has self ticked it so say its solved when clearly its not
user1TQPABwmar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Social media is a powerful tool and what Samsung are doing is wrong. 

Make everyone aware of what Samsung are doing - Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, forums etc. 

userFXy1KRDU7r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just found this thread! I'm in the same boat. I bought my Geat Fit Pro2 back in january and now have a quarter-sized burn on my wrist. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFXy1KRDU7r; I am sorry to hear that. I would be happy to look into the issue further for you. Could you respond in a private message to http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 with the model and the serial number of your device?

userFXy1KRDU7r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That link doesn't seem to work. Reply to who?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, try the link again.

http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2