cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Giant

Re: gear fit2 burn

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user6nrhtGM1Ep I'm going to reach out to you privately for some more info here in a moment. Please take a look when you get a chance.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @user6nrhtGM1Ep I was reaching out to see if I could be of any further assistance. Please let me know, I would like to continue helping you. 

lisam63
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still have not received a resolution from Samsung regarding the 2nd burn on my wrist from my Samsung Gearfit 2.  I am frustrated that the burn is reappearing.  The gearfit 2 fits perfectly into my lifestyle.  I get a headache thinking of finding another alternative.  My gearfit 2 is an integral part of my weight loss program. Help please 

lisam63
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i agree 100%

userHPW0QBh3Qw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Gear Fit2 is also causing a rash. I have had to change to my other wrist every time it happens (twice now) until it heals. It appears to be happening mostly after sweating during long runs. My wife thinks it is because the metal coating on the charging pins has worn off due to normal use and I am allergic to the metal underneath. Is it possible this metal is nickle? 

userg7N82khfeO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have gotten this twice on each wrist

It takes forever to go away. Who do I contact? 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. You can contact our support team to address this at 1-800-726-7864, or you can shoot me a PM on here so I can help you get this taken care of. Either way, I want to make sure this situation is amended for all customers experiencing this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

darivo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello from spain

today i contacted with your support line in spain and now i waiting to receive a call from them

i'm wearing gear fit 2 from one week and i have to change my wrist 2 times, because i have  redness in both hands.

the zone of the pain, is faced with the sensor of the gear fit, don't know if its charge pins or what, but the charging pins looks to be well, don't have sings of degradation

[img][/img]

[img]

[/img]

usereTJqe9bKKt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. Is there a solution for this? What I have noticed it happened to me as a result of a sweat more likely then water and the heart rate monitor past training (if the green light is the rate sensors). I had this sensation like two times in last couple of monthes.

Cheers

user9rliCrzPnO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I am also very interested in this. It happened the same to me, I don't want to give up the watch (i have a gear s2 sport) cause I really like it but it's seriously affecting my skin.
After a week or so of wearing it, it stated to be a little itchy (i don't wear it all day long, i don't sleep with it and don't shower with it) and that itch turned into an ugly rash, all over my wrist, on the part where the watch stays. I am not alergic to anything, this is why I don't understand why this is happening. 

Does anybody have a answer? Samsung?