cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

gear sport won't turn on after update yesterday

hello every one i have a gear sport for a while now after the update that roller yesterday with bixby the watch was supper laggy and i couldn't even connect it to my phone because the setting were not working i couldn't even turn the watch off so i let it dry from battery and left it to charge  over night now it cant be turned on again when i put it on the charger and pres the power botton i see samsung gear for a moment then nothing. what to do ?

regards

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: gear sport won't turn on after update yesterday

If your watch's battery is completely discharged, it will not power on. You'll need to charge it before turning it on. If the watch will not power on or is running low on battery and doesn't seem to charge, the problem could be anything from the battery, connection, the charger, or the watch itself. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

If you continue to experience these symptoms after trying the troubleshooting steps provided, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

thanks @SamsungAdam  for your reply i tried zith different charger but the same issue, and i tried the link you ve sent no progress, i ve sent you a message regards

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello again,

I just wanted to check in to see if you still need any assistance?

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungJoJo  hi, the problem is still here, my watch was woking fine before the update now it doesnt power on or show charging icon at all