cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PDAiXSamsung
Astronaut

iPhone/Samsung Gear S3 suddenly missing message notifications (2019)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are using an iPhone (I have an X) with your Samsung Gear S3 (and assuming other iterations of the Samsung watch) and are suddenly not receiving message notifications on your watch (like I was after recent iPhone update), and are frustrated that nobody else has posted anything recent on this... look no further (I hope).  DO NOT RESET your watch and DO NOT DELETE YOUR APP (as older threads recommend).  Instead, first start with the attached image showing your iPhone message notification settings.  This should do the trick... good luck

8E489F8E-0949-4C4A-9615-1D8672F8C8A1.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usernTndmrZrwZ
Constellation

Re: iPhone/Samsung Gear S3 suddenly missing message notifications (2019)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Omg you are an absolute life saver!! I have exchanged my watch twice and still no luck with resetting and whatever else. It's working now!! You've made someone do a happy dance over here 😂🙌

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
usernTndmrZrwZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Omg you are an absolute life saver!! I have exchanged my watch twice and still no luck with resetting and whatever else. It's working now!! You've made someone do a happy dance over here 😂🙌

View solution in original post

user4qLTX9hbTH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still can't get Whatsapp or iMessages to work 🙁. My Fb Messenger is working now, so thank you for that!

userDi5JQOuDgc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It now shows the message but the watch does not vibrate and notify me on screen.  I have to see that there is now the orange dot if a text is received.  The watch screen or vibration does nothing.   Before this, I was getting nothing...so this helped a little. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDi5JQOuDgc Do you have the sound set to vibration in the settings on your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user3fEtZyxzyF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the xs max and my watch still wont receive notifications of messages i have the gear s3