cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbySDyZCMcj
Constellation

Re: iconx 2018 soft to no volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did they fix the issue, I have problems my iconX keeps disconnecting all the time, I can't enjoy a steady connection at the gym, every minute disconnects. I paid a lot and still can't come up with a solution? Maybe not enough people are complaining that's why they aren't doing anything. I'm dissapointed with my earbuds.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRcKsqV0JSW: Can you tell me the current Software version you have on the device? 

useraRzeStYiFX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung gear iconx 2018 volume are very low. Do you have any advice on how I can fix it so the volume can be louder?

Dimak
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i had the same problem on the right earbud, what i did is removed the black and white mesh filter and placed back only the black mesh filter. that fixed the low volume issue Smiley Happy 

also it not caused by the firmware or software as i see it, only the filter mesh having some issues.

userNNhZ3EsIW7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
But i have the same problem with my AKG earphones and with another earphones set and now with my wireless iconx 2018
Soo i think its a software issue
Highlighted
userNNhZ3EsIW7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem but !!

All started with my AKG earphones that came with my new Galaxy note 8, after using them for a week the sound went low on  the right earphone i start searching the web for a solution but there is no one for that problem, but i found that so many s8/s8+ and note 8 users were complaining about this problem. Of course the AKG earphones still have the problem but now when i use them in other phones the problem is still there. 

So i started to use my old earphones (that worked just fine for many years) and .... yes my note 8 spoiled them too ( the sound on the right earphone became lower just as with AKG earphones).

Because of that i thought that the problem may be in the headphone jack!!!! So i decided to try a wireless earbuds........

SO !!!!! Finally as a Samsung fan i decided to buy the Gear iconx 2018, and that was a mistake!_!

The same problem appeared just at the second day of using, i was listening to Music for about one hour and then i noticed that the volume on the right earbud went lower .....

Still trying to solve this annoying problem but until now i just cant find the way to fix that !!!!

I really think its a software problem.

I cant return them becausethey were given to me as a gift from a friend who got them with his Galaxy s9 plus and who didn't need them

usereRvrBFQI3q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This problem has been solved, Samsung just didn't do a good job getting the word out. As unbelievable as it sounds, taking the black mesh off the earbud does make an astounding difference. If you have the 2018 gear iconx they are still under warranty since these headphones havent been available for a year yet. Now when you buy these headphones they come with a tool to remove the black mesh, as well has replacement mesh. If you bought your headphones before this fix was implemented by samsung then you just need to take your headphones in to the nearest Samsunf Experience store and they will fix it for you and give you the little kit to fix it yourself if it happens again. They will have to send your headphones away and it will take a week or two but it should be free since like I said, your headphones will still be under warranty. I just did this and got my headphones back a couple days ago and they work perfectly again. I love Samsung products and I'm disappointed that they didn't handle this problem very well but it has been fixed!

user9K6UZKH2g5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must be kidding! The solution is to call the help line...how pathetic. 

userlVieVFYkY5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung makes it  very difficult to return them even though I bought them at the same time that I bought my second  S9+ from Samsung.

userpMMYfVzKz2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey..

i have problem in earpuds ..one it has 100% sound and the other 20% 

i already did reset but still same

can you help?!