(Topic created on: 2/17/19 5:49 AM)
FullMoon
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

eatting my wrist upeatting my wrist upeatting my wrist upeatting my wrist up

what are they doing about this ?

20190217_084229[1].jpg20190217_084227[1].jpg20190217_084224[1].jpg

My S3 has burned my wrist up, how did they not see this when they tested the watch

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

We understand the concerns, I hope you are okay. I'd like to have a member of our specialized team reach out to you. Could you please send me a private message with your full model number and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

We understand the concerns, I hope you are okay. I'd like to have a member of our specialized team reach out to you. Could you please send me a private message with your full model number and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userVbzieBO1pR
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@SamsungAdam Yeah, this is not ok. I am having similar problems to the other members on this team- and I'm 100% certain this is a lawsuit in the works. I have bodily harmful damages to my person. And you guys, have done nothing to fix the situation. I have a Samsung gear sport 2 that is BURNING my wrist. After a month of trying to go off and on to let my wrist heal, I will no longer be wearing the device-but will not go unanswered about the harm is has caused me! 

20200521_205849.jpg

20200521_205846.jpg

20200521_205830.jpg

20200521_205834.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

We're so sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. Please follow up with one of our moderators directly so we can obtain further information. http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
user9PronohLZy
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I also ended up with a burn and now it's a scar. What if anything have they done for you?

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?

0 Likes
FullMoon
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Yes mine is a scar as well. They want me to send it back in so they can test the watch, but that can't be the answer. I am going to contact them again because this is a real issue.
user9PronohLZy
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I wouldn't send the evidence back. This is looking like a lawsuit because many have been scared from their product.

The pic was taken days later so it doesn't look as bad. But is covered the entire wrist and burned/itched really bad.

https://imgur.com/a/Br2tILf

0 Likes
FullMoon
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

wow, I was about to send it back and yea Mind didn't go away either, not good.

user9PronohLZy
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Was wondering what they've done for you. I'm still getting the run around even after I was told for the 4th time a new band would be shipped. I was told that within 10 days I'd see it and that would of been on the 17th of March. It's the 24th and I haven't heard from any of the Mods even after I sent message after message.

I'm sure they'll remove this and most liklyban my account from here because of my posts, replies.