JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-28-2020 04:06 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user9Fyrp284Db
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

My galaxy buds are still under warranty and the left ear stop working .. I ear the sound only extremely low .. the right bud works fine.

I have tried all the troubleshooting step possible .. still nothing .. I have sound on the right side .. but super low on the left ..

i want to send them in for repair or replacement .. how do I proceed ?

please advise

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, can you provide me with your full model code, serial number, and firmware version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy bud right bud super low volume tried resetting tried pair to something else tried disconnecting and reconnecting how to fix this problem

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you please send a private message providing the following information: http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Model Code:

Serial Number:

Current Firmware:

0 Likes
userW9w3NwEo0A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I recently experienced a issue with my Galaxy Buds. The right ear piece is quiter than the left. The left ear piece plays near the same volume as before the right started  to lessen. I recieved these during Christmas from a family member. I looked on the Forums Page and tried the solutions given. My issue is that I, unfortunately have an Iphone. Smiley Sad I tried the mono audio setting and tried switching devices and the corresponding ear to assure that  I can still hear naturaly. Thank you for your support.

0 Likes
ANBURob
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Tried troubleshooting options. Pairing with other devices. Nothing seems to work.

userzKcYxnZW5k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left bud is normal, but the right one is really quiet

0 Likes
user5M0Hhz8tZL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Like a ton of other people my right bud has stopped working completely. Charging case recognizes it but none of my devices recognize, depsite reinstalling app, reconnecting buds, etc etc. 

0 Likes
userebJmpfbMsX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm am currently in the process of exchanging for a FOURTH pair of Galaxy Buds.  The 1st and 3rd pairs had an issue with volume becoming inaudible after minimal use.  I have troubleshot with several techs.  The 2nd pair, the right bud would not connect at all.  No refunds after 14 days I'm told.  I'm looking through these forums and many people are having identical issues with no solutions other than exchange.  What is being done about this?!

0 Likes
user2zTshsXMWa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud is extremely low volume compare to my left. I've tried everything to get it to work, but it's still really low. Please help.

i bought this on US but I'm from Peru
0 Likes