cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFi95nbMrSC
Constellation

Re: samsung gear s3 screen is black

If the problem been going on since December I hardly doubt they gonna do anything anytime soon. Especially after rolling out to updates that wore suppose to fix the issue twice both times the issue wore never corrected.

userTifxl1MpxE
Cosmic Ray

having the same problem ... my results with both chat support and phone support were BOTH a total waste of time.  I am ready to use this PoS to make a YouTube video shooting it with an AR15 in slow motion .... probablyu filmed with a good LG phone!

Like most of the others here ...this started right after the FORCED (PUSHED) UPDATE. The support acted as if they know NOTHING .... that many "ignorant" people in one place is amazing ...obviously no contact with the Samsung forums .... in fact they have told me that on multiple occasions. 

The phone seems to shut down ...disconnects from phone, doesnt count steps, is in constant need of reboot ... claims batter low but when placed on charger is at 75-85% (typically) .... just far more trouble than it is worth.

Have had constsant trouble since day 1 ...actually day -1 (i recieved mine before release date.  WORST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER OWNED! ...DEFINATELY WORST SUPPORT!

userTifxl1MpxE
Cosmic Ray

actually ... so many of us are having identical issues ... discussed here and in other forums ... and SAMSUNG has been no help.  We spent a lot of $$$ on this thing ... and OUR efforts to get fixed remain unresolved....

I suspect this post will get me banned .... frankly I dont have anything to loose ..... Is anyone else interested in a possible Class Action Lawsuit against Samsung?

After my recorded go-round with "support" i discussed this with an atty today as a possibility.  I cant imagine their "new" watch has any improvements ... if so that means they should be aware of the "fixed" and problems.

userT1QK77jgXi
Constellation

You rock! Problem solved for me too

userY65GVznGlc
Constellation

thank you,  I was upset that it just stopped. you helped a lot. 

userYF7yVGoeqO
Constellation

The experts couldn't help me either! Your post did. Thank you!

usergjEzwpGHlR
Constellation

I just downloaded some app updates a couple days ago and suddenly my screen is either black or has three pale green pixelated horizontal lines. I tried rebooting and that lasted a couple of hours, then it came back. I only have a couple of watch faces and some utility apps on it, so I tried to reset it from my phone. The phone reports that it disconnected, and it appeared to restart, but when it came time to reconnect to bluetooth, I have the same three lines again. I have tried holding down both buttons for 8-10 seconds, but it flickers and the same lines come back up. Same thing using the charger.

Anyone have any ideas, other than target practice ;-) ?

ARogan15
Constellation

Did you find a fix??? Factory reboot, uninstalled faces, charged, updated... Nothing is working..

user0F9vMVCmvL
Constellation

This worked fantastically for me.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I really didn't want to have to go buy a new one.

userdTUB4u179O
Constellation

The only way to get it to wake up is to place it on the charger again.   Doesnt prevent it from happening again but at least it serves the purpose