cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

sensor stopped working

all of a sudden it won't measure heart rate or do a workout. I went for a run stated workout it counted down 321 then it just stopped working. It measured my steps but that's all. I turned watch off and restarted it but still does not work.  I have an error measure saying clean sensor so I done that still not working.Can you help me please.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: sensor stopped working

Thank you for reaching out, I recommend having the watch evaluated by a certified technician, I will be happy to look into those options for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number/IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

how do i find my mdel and EMI number

sensor not working. Been asked to give model and EMI code.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: how do i find my mdel and EMI number

What type of device are you trying to locate the full model number and IMEI for?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have samsung fit pro 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This information can be found in the Wearables app under the About Watch option or on the back of the watch in small print.