cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McVitas
Cosmic Ray

why can't I reply to this topic??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry this is off-topic but I don't see a forum section for problems with a forum.

I want to reply to this very long thread https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gear-and-Gear-Fit/Galaxy-Buds-disconnecting/td-p/472881

But if I click reply it says Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: why can't I reply to this topic??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, thank you for letting us know about this. I've got it escalated to our support team and as soon as I hear from them I'll let you know. In the meantime, you can private message me with your symptom and I can assist you.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, thank you for letting us know about this. I've got it escalated to our support team and as soon as I hear from them I'll let you know. In the meantime, you can private message me with your symptom and I can assist you.

View solution in original post

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkW0OLBRRsq Can you please send me a picture of the forum appears that you aren't able to respond to?

userGalaxyS10
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I get the same error message. I had an issue with Galaxy S and when a moderator would suggest a fix, I would not be able to reply back.It would not open the reply window but I get the same message - Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested

amanda95
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@amanda95 Are you receiving a specific error message?

amanda95
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@McVitas wrote:

Sorry this is off-topic but I don't see a forum section for problems with a forum.

I want to reply to this very long thread https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gear-and-Gear-Fit/Galaxy-Buds-disconnecting/td-p/472881

But if I click reply it says Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

What the heck?

I believe this happens with controversial topics, some form of filtering/blocking.

McVitas
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I actually managed to reply using reply button on the first post. The problem is you cannot click reply on any of the posts on the last pages of the thread. Moderators are looking at it...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning, @McVitas! I wanted to follow up with you. The developers state they were able to recreate the issue. When did you first notice the problem with replying to posts?