cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: why can't I reply to this topic??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning, @McVitas! I wanted to follow up with you. The developers state they were able to recreate the issue. When did you first notice the problem with replying to posts?

McVitas
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I don't know when it happened. Probably when I wanted to reply to that thread :-] And I reported it the same day. How is this important when it happened to me if it happens to everyone? Smiley Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry I don't know why they needed to know, my only guess would be they were tracking your specific movement on the thread while going through the coding. I'll be honest, I don't know much about the development team's process of correcting or identifying bugs or problems.

user7txaMuCFWu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the solution provided in this thread is not a valid one, the issue is still present and it happens only when I try and post from the phone, even on this thread, I tried different browsers on the phone no dice, even on desktop site on the phone, on PC no issues

userhaLRFvpJhT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. I noticed it today, but this is the first time I've tried replying to anything in Samsung community.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have escalated this to our support team. We will reach back out when we have further information.