Did you know?

Samsung Moderator

Did you know?

Hey there everyone! I hope everyone is well, so I found something many of you may like to know. When you send or receive a private message, or when someone posts on a thread you are following, there is an automatic email sent out to you that states something along the lines of: "You have a new Private Message in the Samsung Community!"

Did you know that this is a Do-Not-Reply email account? Not that Samsung doesn't want you to email us, but this particular account is just for notifications and doesn't actually have an inbox. We do have other accounts that you can email for support or complaints, just ask if you need it. Smiley Happy

If you reply to this email thinking you will be messaging one of us, or that it will post to page for you, sadly it will not. We have no inbox on the account to check so the replies basically go into the abyss. 

I say this only because I have seen quite a few users having issues getting replies from moderators and I think this may be why. So if you are having an issue and it seems like we aren't responding to you, just log onto the community and pop into your messages and see if your post went through.  Thanks everyone for their contributions, let us know if you have any questions!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.