Extreme problems with order - 75" Class MU8000 4K UHD TV

Constellation

Extreme problems with order - 75" Class MU8000 4K UHD TV

On November 15, 2017, I purchased Samsung  MU8000 4K UHD TV which was on sale for $2,299.99 with zero interest for 2 years.  I received my purchase confirmation email but didn't receive any shipping information. After a week, I contacted Samsung and was told that my order had been placed on hold for suspected fraud and was advised to contact Samsung Fianance - TD Bank.  After confirming my identity with Samsung and Samsung Finance I was assured my order would be processed.  Several days later I did not receive any shipping information, so again I contacted Samsung and  was told that the order was on hold because the finance department suspected it might be fraud related.  I took all the necessary steps to correct any doubt by calling Samsung Financial who assured me that everything was in order and that I was approved for enough funds to make the purchase.  I then spoke with a customer service who indicated that the purchase was approved and the TV would be shipped – ticket # 632556.  On November 29, 2017, I spoke with customer service and they indicated that the order had been cancelled.  After a lengthy discussions with the customer service and Samsung Financial, the TV was re-ordered and I was assured it would be for the original purchase price and terms and would be shipped ASAP. I never received an email regarding the purchase notification, so on December 2, 2017, I contacted customer service again who indicated that the bank was not releasing the funds and if we reordered it would be at the current price ($500. More).  I contacted Samsung Financial and again they indicated that there is no issue with releasing the funds.  I have sent numerous emails and made numerous calls and there is no releif in sight.

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Extreme problems with order - 75" Class MU8000 4K UHD TV

Same issues different product. Did you resolve your issue yet.

Constellation

No and not sure how to resolve it when there is no real customer service. Even emails are generic in their responses. Can’t seem to get above call center personnel. How about you?
Asteroid

No help from anyone. Basically apologies that mean nothing and telling me to wait. I stopped getting replies to my emails at this point and can not get anyone in corporate.  This is thw worst experience of customer service I have ever seen. We need a class action against this company for running credit and not being able to use it. 

Constellation

Yes I feel your pain.  I am experiencing the same issues.  It like they hired employees to answer the phone with no inttentions in acually helping people.  I have been lied to and when I get an email responce it is the same generic verbage.  Does anyone have a # or email that can reach a department at Samsung who can help?