Horrible Customer Service

Highlighted
Astronaut

Horrible Customer Service

I have been in contact with Samsung support since November 2016 regarding a refund that is due to me.  I mailed them an accessory piece to my Galaxy S7 that had stopped working within a few months.  They could not repair it and a replacement was not available so they stated that they would send me a full refund of $75.59.  However, to this day I have not received my refund.  Every single time I've called (16 times now) they tell me that I will receive my refund in 3 to 5 business days.  Also, every time (even today) when they say they're going to transfer me to their "Executive Customer Relations" team, they hang up on me!  I call back and start all over again.  I am so angry with Samsung.  Their customer service representatives continuously lie to me and this whole experience has brought me nothing but anger and frustration.  I just cannot believe that this multi billion dollar company cannot just send me my refund!!!!!!  I will never purchase a Samsung product again!  I will never do business with them or recommend them to anyone either.  Actually, I will do everything in my power to make sure that no one I know ever buys from Samsung too!

2 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Horrible Customer Service

I agree with you.  It seems that Samsung is scamming customers in the US to support their corruption in South Korea with government officials.  Who do you think is paying off the government officials?  The customers being scammed!!!! Boycott Samsung!!!!  Trump, kick them out of US!!!!

Samsung Moderator

Re: Horrible Customer Service

That seems way too long. I'm going to see what I can find out for you. I'm terribly sorry you've had to wait as long as you have. While I can't make any promises, I can at least see if I can get some folks to talk. I'll be sending you a PM here shortly to ask for some personal information I'm sure you wouldn't want floating around here on the forums.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.