Introduce Yourselves!

Constellation

Re: Introduce Yourselves!

[ Edited ]

Hi everybody. My name is Jake and I would just like to say [Redacted] samsung for not offering apo shipping. #[Redacted]samsung

Constellation

Hello, I am Chelsea and I have a huge love for anything Samsung. I just recently purchased the Note 8 and love it. I'm a gamer, artist, and a Funko Pop collector. 

Nice to meet you all. Smiley Happy

Constellation

I just ordered my first Samsung device after 4 years with Apple On Wednesday, so here goes!

I’m Ben, and am switch back to Samsung due to how much the new iPhones disappointed me during Apple’s keynote last week(not to mention the trade in program actually making the s8+ somewhat affordable for me.

My phone’s taking a while to ship, but I got a case(with a wrist strap) and a phone ring on Saturday, and can’t wait to use that stunning screen and not have to think about putting my phone in a plastic bag whenever it might get splashed from a water ride or when it’s raining. ;-)

Constellation

Hi~My first Sansung product is Samsung Galaxy S3. It is good and it makes me keep support Samsung.

Constellation

Hi, Guys, My Name is Piyush I Have Samsung Galaxy J7 and I Love games and Addicted to Music I am working as a Intern

Asteroid

My name is Michael cubel and I'm new to the community  and really  don't  know  my way  around it  yet  does anyone have any input thk  u

Constellation

My name is Matt and I had been a long time Motorola user. All the way back to my Razr V3, up through the Moto X Pure which I only got as a stop gap because they took my Note 7 away. Honestly am realy glad because the bump to the Note8 is awesome.

Had been almost as anti-Samsung as I am anti-Apple from when Samsung put so much junk on their phones. Decided to jump the line with the Note 7 and I have since become a Samsung snob. Note8, check. Tab S2, check. Sasmung 65" UHD TV & UHD player, check. Hell even our microwave is a Samsung. As much as I loved my Motorola phones back in the day, when I honestly felt they were better made then Samsung, what Samsung makes today blows everyone out of the water.

And oh, we have three miniature donkeys, ten ducks, three dogs and two macaws.

Astronaut

Hi all! The names David and I have been a Samsung user for God knows how long. I have owned every Note (except the Note 4 Edge) that has been out and the Note 7 twice. Samsung is by far the best company out there, any electronic I use is made by them.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi, fella. I am a software engineer by profession but now i have tilted my field and I am inclined towards Android development. Loves to code and a Golf lover.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I've been a quiet fan of Samsung ever since I owned the A500 on Sprint which seemed like eons ago Smiley Happy. I just recently got an S8 which I am really enjoying! 

I've found some good information in these forums, and I'll be perusing them and chiming in ocassionally.