New update is horrible!

Highlighted
Constellation

New update is horrible!

This update has made my samsung keyboard infuriating! The predictive text doesnt work. The punctuation button makes u select exclamation mark, for instance, then it stays on exclamation mark rather than go back to a period. The nice flow my phone use to have is gone. I was going to purchase an s8 soon, but with this update Im thinking wait for the new LG

3 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: New update is horrible!

i need the old calendar back.  Can't read this new one.   Ready to throw my phone in the trash.  How do I remove an update???

Astronaut

I tried to download some pictures to my computer by cable. I can't find the option to "transfer data". I don't like the calandar either. When will they pick a "look" and leave it alone or allow us to change back to the previous/original look?

Samsung Moderator

For the option to transfer data not being visible, have you checked the Smart Switch program you can get on your computer to check for drivers that need to be updated? You can download Smart Switch from here - http://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/

By chance, are you on Verizon?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.