S7 Active Screen Scam

Highlighted
Constellation

S7 Active Screen Scam

I have purchased many products from Samsung.  I am disgusted with this S7 Active.  This has been the worst product I have purchased and it seems like their Plano, Texas repair facility is part of the scam.  My screen cracked by the parts for no reason.  Didn't even drop the phone.  It was charging.  They expect me to pay $185!!! Are you serioud?!!! Your phone is defective and all the customers who have suffered this loss need to stand up and report this to FTC and BBB!!!! 

2 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: S7 Active Screen Scam

user9FpBa2fCtZ wrote:

I have purchased many products from Samsung.  I am disgusted with this S7 Active.  This has been the worst product I have purchased and it seems like their Plano, Texas repair facility is part of the scam.  My screen cracked by the parts for no reason.  Didn't even drop the phone.  It was charging.  They expect me to pay $185!!! Are you serioud?!!! Your phone is defective and all the customers who have suffered this loss need to stand up and report this to FTC and BBB!!!! 

Cracked by the buttons for no reason.

Constellation

Re: S7 Active Screen Scam

It also happens to s7 edge! Plugged it up to charge and come back to a cracked screen! My days with samsung are over!