Samsung Customer Service Terrible

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Customer Service Terrible

Very disappointed in the lack of Samsung customer service and/or complaint resolution.  Recently purchased Gear S2 to go with my Galaxy 8 phone.  Watch worked great for almost 3 weeks, then wouldn't even turn on.  Customer service reps not helpful,  bounced back and forth between Ecommerce and technical support, each saying it "may be" the other department that can better assist.   No exchange available, as it is outside of 15 days, and the "ticket is closed" is what I am told... shame Samsung won't stand behind their products for longer than 15 days!!  I want the watch, I just want it to work.... doesn't seem like an unreasonable request to me.  I haven't even paid for the device yet, and it doesn't work!!   I hate getting the run around... EXTREMELY frustrating, especially as a loyal Samsung customer, even through Note 7 battery debacle, myself and my family have remained loyal to Samsung brand. 

3 REPLIES

Re: Samsung Customer Service Terrible

Welcome to the dark side. Most of us are dissatisfied customers. Some of us spend a few minutes each day to try to help. Is there anything specific I can help with?

Constellation

I am getting the same runaround concerning my 1 month old Galaxy Book which has been authorized for replacement since July and yet hear it is August 16 and still nothing.  They will not return my calls and when you talked with their customer support you just get lies.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB and only tne recived a phone call apoligizing.  That was August 8 and still here on Aug 16 with no expected shipping of the authroized replacment.  I will not buy or own another Samsung product if this is how they treat their customers.

I am sorry to hear about this. But keep in mind this forum does not  get many Samsung employees and the Samsung  staff that are here are mostly moderators for the community. This is a good place to get problems that users can fix on their own fixed with some help from others but that's about it. For reference the BBB and Chambers of commerce are a bit like Yelp they have no power to help anyone they just say nice things about the companies that pay them.