Showcase Your Phone - Themes, Screens, n' More

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Showcase Your Phone - Themes, Screens, n' More

I remember seeing a post when I first started here where a very proud person uploaded the customization they did of their device. It was really awesome to see the creativity that went into it. Our phones say a lot about is, most of the time, and I know a lot of people love to personalize their phones just as much as they do anything else in life. Even if the background is a picture of a loved one or a pet, that's you customizing.

I'd love to see how other member's of the community customize their phone to personalize it. Feel free to drop a picture here....hell...you can even just post a very lovely description if you're not comfortable with putting your screenshots up here. If you'd like to provide more detail about what changes you've made, widgets you use, home screen launchers, etc etc...that's welcomed too!

I'll get the ball rolling. I use an animated pixel theme. I used to mess with the custom launchers, but I find this much easier and less taxing on my device for the time being. It allows me to personalize my phone real quick, without spending too much time with customizing.

Screenshot_20170320-154958.pngScreenshot_20170320-155110.pngScreenshot_20170320-155240.png

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

62 REPLIES
Asteroid

Re: Showcase Your Phone - Themes, Screens, n' More

Pretty awsome!!! I use custom launchers and themes every now and then. As of right now I'm using touchwiz with no theme. (Keeping it simple for now)

Attachments

Honored Contributor

Ooooh, that's very clean looking. I like the way it almost looks like the lightning is coming from those app folders, haha.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Cosmic Ray

I'm using the Galaxy_desert theme from the theme store. It's a simple free theme with a pretty cool background. 

Attachments

Honored Contributor

There's SOOOO many good free themes. I really love how it edits all the things. Those purple hued icons are so nice looking. I really like that color and how it meshes with the wallpaper being used.

Cosmic Ray

@SamsungMarcos yeah the theme store is one of the best things Samsung has ever offered on its phones. TouchWiz gets boring so being able to theme it is nice. 

Honored Contributor

Always amazes me how much customization people can do on their devices when they're creating themes for the store. It's a work of art.

Cosmic Ray

Screenshot_20170331-183147.png

Screenshot_20170331-183210.png

@SamsungMarcos so to show off my love for the Galaxy S8 I installed Nova launcher and set up a Pixel style app drawer and found a GS8 icon pack with the stock app icons from the Galaxy S8. So until I get my hands on the S8 I cloned my Galaxy J7 like one 

Honored Contributor

They've already got the S8 Icons? Man folks are fast.

I love the way they look!

Cosmic Ray

@SamsungMarcos someone must have ripped them from a working S8. But it's cool though because I love the way they look.