Unable to order Gear VR $99

Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to order Gear VR $99

I initally started this process on Tuesday when I got my phone. When I tried to register it kept telling me my IMIE address or WIFI address where wrong. They weren't. I called customer service and they said that the promotion was not open until 4/20. This was a lie. I tried again on 4/20, and ran into the same issues. By some fluke of luck after about 20 min it went through. When I clicked for the $99 offer it would not allow me to do it. I then spent over an hour on hold for them to tell me you can't do this through the website and to wait for the email with the link which should come within 24hrs. I waited 24hrs and spent another 30-40 min on hold with chat. They said to wait for the email 24-48hrs. When I was on chat the email came, but still with no option to purchase the $99. They sent me here. I don't understand why as a tech giant I am having so many issues with this when it appears other people have easily resolved the problem or have had no problem at all. I have been through 3 customer service reps not to mention another one when I initially asked Verizon and no one has an answer. The website is crap and hard to navigate.  Any resolution? Anyone else have this problem?