Update 7.0

Constellation

Update 7.0

My phone has recently stopped fast charging and it happened right after I updated to 7.0. I have a galaxy S6 and I have tried so many things to try and fix the issue. If my phone is on 53% it says that it will be full in 2 hours and 50 minutes. I just really want to know if there is a risk free way to go back to update 6. Thank you.

See more topics labeled with:

2 REPLIES
Astronaut

Re: Update 7.0

My S7 is doing the same thing since the last update.  I get the Fast Charging msg, est x hour\mins but it does not charge to 100% over night!?!?!?

Samsung - why is this happening and when will this be resolved?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Re: Update 7.0

Hey all!
We've noticed several random concerns with the new update. We want to be sure that all these get fixed up as soon as possible! To help our developers and bug fixers find all of these, I ask that you post this again on this thread here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Product-Updates/Announcement-Nougat-7-0-Update-Problems/m-p/7249...
That will place all of these concerns in one place and make it much easier not only to talk to each other but to have those that need to see all of these find them faster! Thanks.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.