cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userU9NHQv1iZu
Constellation

43 in Not Responsive.

My UN4300NU6900 will power on when plugged in, but then will turn off after about 2 minutes. While on, it will not respond to the remote (which has good batteries) or the manual power button on the TV. Once it turns off, it will not turn back on unless I unplug it and plug it back in. There are non flashing red lights. I have it plugged into the wall outlet and have tried many times to power off, hold manual power button, then restart. All with no luck. Any help much appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 43 in Not Responsive.

What is the current firmware/software version the TV is running?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userU9NHQv1iZu
Constellation

I'm not sure. I have seen this mentioned other places. The TV doesn't respond to the remote or the manual button on the TV. Is this where I could download the update on a flash drive, then transfer it to the TV? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try these troubleshooting steps for pairing the remote up with the TV: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202543/#unable-to-control-the-tv-with-the-rem...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userU9NHQv1iZu
Constellation

I have done this, as well. Now, holding power on the remote will restart the TV, but no other commands work. Also, the TV is staying on, rather than restarting on it's own. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would like to look into this a bit further for you. Could you send me a private message with the serial number of the TV?