Original topic:

55” Crystal UHD TU8200 - shipping damage

(Topic created: 05-15-2021 03:38 PM)
userTUhxzSLgM4
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have ordered the above tv not once, not twice but am on my third tv order.  They keep arriving with damaged screen.  First one through Amazon via UPS - damaged screen.  Second one through Walmart via FedEx - arrived damaged screen.  I’ll try one more time then I’m done - you would think it would be bubble wrapped or something to prevent damage to the screen! 

6 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I recommend reaching out to our E-commerce department at 855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
mikel1974
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Bubble wrap wont help. They usually ship with heavy duty foam on top and bottom. It's the shipping company. They're stacking boxes on top while your box is load sideways. Basically they're ignoring the shipping requirements. Find out who ships next order, call them before the package even leaves the location. Tell shipper its happened 3 times previous. They will accomdate you. If not, file a claim.
user7jmNtakOLw
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Don't pull that card I worked for ups as a seasonal helper and we don't do that I delivered tv and all of them no complaints so it either the customer handling the box wrong or its just misfortune also they load them tv on the lowest shelf with boxes under it its not like we put a box on top of a tv
0 Likes
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I ordered a TV twice via freight. First one they left it on my porch in the factory box second one arrived damage screen so I said no more of that. It took months for them to accept the return.
0 Likes
mikel1974
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
U misunderstand. Its packing and handling. Ups Is keyword. I did tell him to contact the shipper ahead of delivery. That's always key with a high end purchase. Now delivery agents, sometimes get cross orders, and packing is sometimes confused, it's very complicated delivering a high end product. I personally, have never had a problem with ups handling, but.... poop happens. Always courtesy call on a high end item or ure asking 4 problems. User, why would u let ANYONE lazily ship a purchase like that? User 7, not everything always goes as planned. I've seen driver mishandles where the driver said: call the company, my employee # is and I may have mishandled your package, was a box of cellular phones that survived. But if I spend more than 20$ on an item, yes in scrooge, I'd call and identify all the way down the chain, who's layin hands on my poop and try to have my shipper accommodate.
0 Likes
mikel1974
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Call the shipper and request specific handling. If your straight with me I'm straight with u and if this is time 3 I think u like messi g with these folks. Plus your watching the comments but u dont say anything, why? Bs... possibly. One of those customers, possibly. I shouldn't have even joined this **bleep** truthfully. Who gives a dam if anyone mishandled mr I'll eat the cost of broken TVs to make someone look like poop, cause I'm bored of bein on pandemic lockdown. And that's the truth, ruth. Now swallow
0 Likes