cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

55" RU8000 Samsung TV - Flickering horizontal lines/greenish tint 3/4 bottom screen

IMG_20201018_225609.jpgIMG_20201018_230152.jpgIMG_20201018_225603.jpg

So this just started today, I'm having horizontal line(s) appear near the bottom of the screen that appears on all sources. Usually beneth the line on some screens will have a flickering green tint that goes all the way to the bottom portion of the screen. I even did a factory reset with no luck as it even appears on the initial setup screens. I have removed all connections, rebooted 3-4 times with no luck.

So I guess that's it, I'm stuck with a high dollar tv that crapped out within 6 months of purchase, unless anyone has any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 55" RU8000 Samsung TV - Flickering horizontal lines/greenish tint 3/4 bottom screen

@userIkuoSvcJ6N Please reach out to us via private message as well! 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 55" RU8000 Samsung TV - Flickering horizontal lines/greenish tint 3/4 bottom screen

I'm so sorry to see this. From what I can tell, this looks like it may be a service related matter. 

One thing, I can recommend is to try plugging the television directly to wall just to see if this could be a potential voltage supply issue. If the symptoms appear with the unit plugged directly into the television, I would recommend unplugging any external devices to see if this clears up. If it does not service is definitely going to be required. 

Shoot one of our moderators a private message by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97