Original topic:

Airplay and Disney + Stoped Working

(Topic created on: 12/23/20 9:17 AM)
userek38CoXbvO
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

All of a sudden Airplay & Disney + Stoped Working from this evening Sunday Dec 20th !! I have tried all possible solutions recomended, and none worked. Not sure if there was any Samsung update happened today which might have casused this issue

TV: 2020 UHD UN82TU700DFXZA

Software Ver : T-KTSU2AKUC-1410.1

Status Code : 20501_AC3AE7_HC1IL4JK2

I have tried following and none of these heled

1. Software is allready upto date

2. re-installed Disney + app

3. restarted my home Router 

4. re-started TV by disconnecting Power for good 2 mins

5. Setting/Support/Diagnostics and notthing happens i donot see sub menu to proceed

6. Airplay Setting sceen does not show up anymore, Settings inteface crashes when i try to go to settings/general/air play - blank screen for a sec and menu disapears

None of these seems to be fixing the issue !! any inputs will be helpfull, Next i will be reaching out to Samsung support 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, try the following: 

Cold boot the TV

• With the Remote: For most people, the easiest way is to hold down the Power button on the Samsung TV remote until the TV turns off and on again. This should only take about 5 seconds.

Reset Smart Hub on your TV

• Gather the login information for all of your apps.
  • When you reset Smart Hub, you will sign you out of your Samsung Account and all of your apps, not just the one you're having trouble with. Make sure you have the current login information for all of your accounts before you proceed. If you need this information, visit the app developer's website. If you need your Samsung account information, visit Samsung Account Support.
  • Reset Smart Hub.
    • Navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub.
    • Enter your TV's PIN.
    • The default PIN is 0000. If you have ever changed the PIN on your TV, enter your PIN to start the reset.
  • After the initial setup process, try the app again.
    • Note: You may need to download the app again after the reset.
    • If you are still having an issue with the app after completing the Smart Hub reset, reach out to the app developer to see if they are aware of the issue. Many times a fix is likely to be available soon.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes