cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userTxf0SwCg8m
Asteroid

Airplay picky about connecting

I just purchased a 7 series tv with Airplay. We use it for a portable church setup. It connects quickly and works great at home but in the building where we set up for church, it will not connect even though iPad and tv are connected to the same WiFi. Samsung series 7 does not even show up as an option to connect to on my iPad. 

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Airplay picky about connecting

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTxf0SwCg8m
Asteroid

image.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information, try this link and keep us updated!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTxf0SwCg8m
Asteroid

It connects then disconnects like the WiFi signal is too weak but I never had that trouble when hooked to a regular AppleTV box. Is it possible that the WiFi receiver (not sure what the proper term would be) on the Samsung TV  is weaker?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you can, can you try to move either the wifi router closer to the TV or the TV closer to the router? 

userTxf0SwCg8m
Asteroid

It's a public building so I don't really have that option. I guess I will just have to go back to my Apple TV box connected to the tv

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are sorry, we would recommend reaching out to the building's IT support to look into the connectivity of the wi-fi.

userTxf0SwCg8m
Asteroid

Can I connect with the tv via Bluetooth without WiFi?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For airplay, you would need wifi.