Original topic:

Amazon Firestick 4K compatibility.

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 04:44 AM)
user1fAOtO6AWg
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello,

My TV is Samsung UA32J4003AR.It has 2 HDMI ports,one is named STB and other one is DVI.Since my TV isn't  a smart TV I'm planning to buy an Amazon firestick 4K.All I need to know is does my TV support firestick?And which HDMI port do I need to plug in?I searched online and haven't found anything useful...

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Just plug it in to the dvi hdmi it should work fire stick is compatible with all tvs as far as i know stb hdmi is for gaming
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, Thank you for this information.  @userwTL368X6Mn is correct the firestick should be compatible with the television. However please keep in mind this forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area for additional assistance if needed. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes