JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Amazon Prime Video stopped working

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 01:52 PM)
Dooney32
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

About 4 days ago, Amazon Prime Video app stopped working. Netflix and YouTube apps work fine. I have tried everything suggested by Amazon and other sites: deregister device with Prime, reset Smart Hub, power down TV, reinitialize Smart Hub, restore and deregister Prime app. Same symptoms every time. Prime works once but only that first time. After that, every time I try to access it, it goes into a loop: It gets as far as the profiles screen, then the screen goes black, and then it shows the Amazon Video logo and “loading” again. Over and over and over again. Have chatted with Amazon, and all they tell me to do is deregister the device. I need another solution. Prime app is Ver 3.60205 2020-10-07. TV software is ver 1110.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with prime not working on your TV. If this is the only app that you are having issues with this will be on amazons side. I would recommend reaching out to them for further support. 

But something that you can try is to make sure all apps and software are up to date on your TV. And makeing sure that you have a stable internet connection to your TV. After that, if you haven't already you can try factory resetting your TV also. This will remove everything off the TV and restore it to when you first bought it besides the firmware. If you have the most recent one it will stay the same. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
IGhost
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Did you found any solution?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with prime not working on your TV. If this is the only app that you are having issues with this will be on amazons side. I would recommend reaching out to them for further support. 

But something that you can try is to make sure all apps and software are up to date on your TV. And makeing sure that you have a stable internet connection to your TV. After that, if you haven't already you can try factory resetting your TV also. This will remove everything off the TV and restore it to when you first bought it besides the firmware. If you have the most recent one it will stay the same. 

0 Likes