cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Anynet+ device is not connected. Please check connection and retry

Hi,
i have a Samsung ES7000 TV with Onkyo receiver. Audio return channel over HDMI to receiver speakers.

Occasionally the popup appears: "Anynet+ device is not connected. Please check connection and retry"

Everything works (sound is properly coming from the external speakers at the time of the error message), the only problem is the message itself, which disrupts viewing. How to disable the message from popping up?

image_2020-11-15_001549.png

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Anynet+ device is not connected. Please check connection and retry

Please provide the full model code of the television so that we can best assist. I'm not sure that this message can be turned off. Have you tried using a different ARC compatible HDMI cable?

Constellation

Hi,
the model number is UE55ES7000SXXH.

Onkyo receiver with ARC
STB in HDMI (DVI)
Chromecast in HDMI (MHL)

Strangely enough the issue seems to occur when i play some video from Plex mediaserver (Plex app from Samsung HUB), i don't think i have ever seen the problem when watching regular TV from STB.

I think the issue occurs most frequently if i open the Samsung HUB/Plex when the Chromecast source is active.

What do you mean by ARC compatible cable? Where can i find that information? Do you mean the 1.4 version?

Regards

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I have seen other people complain about this elsewhere on the internet too (i would assume also in the US), but noone has found a solution to it as far as i can tell.

Do you have perhaps some sort of a bugtracker that could contain some information about this issue? Perhaps even some tips for workarounds. 

I understand that this is a US only forum but there simply is noone else to turn to with this in Estonia. So if it sounds at all familiar to you please help.
Regards