Original topic:

Apps on UN65NU6950 streaming issues

(Topic created: 08-16-2021 03:19 PM)
OaklandAyzFan
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I've been fighting with a few apps constantly buffering or disconnecting.  HBOMax, Discovery+, Disney+ pause and buffer constantly.  MyTeams NBC Sports app won't stream at all.  It happens on the 2 Samsung TV's that I own.  At first I thought it was the internet connection so I ran a physical network cable from the router to the TV, issue remains.  I've reset the SmartHub and re-installed the apps.  I've unplugged the power for 5 minutes and powered back on.  I can plug my Roku into the same TV and connect it wirelessly to the same network and the Roku has no issues at all.  All apps run, no buffering or app crash.  I have AT&T fiber and my average internet speed is 350+ Mbps.  Firmware on the TV's is set to auto update and are currently running the latest firmware pushed out by Samsung.

2 Replies
Tarrap
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I have no solution but I have the same issue with HBOMax and Disney+ and also have ATT Fiber. It happens on both my Samsungs and Toshiba. I've heard many have problems with HBO. Both have gotten better than before but still noticeable with those apps
0 Likes
OaklandAyzFan
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Support is useless. They just reverted me back to call them. I'm sure they will run me back through a scripted trouble shooting resets. Waste of time. I just purchased a Roku. No issues with the Roku. Just solidifies that the Samsung software is the problem.
0 Likes