cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertexWx38Q0a
Constellation

Apps reinstall by themselves

I've been running into an issue where TV apps I don't use keep reinstalling after deleting them.  I have a 43' MU6300 running the latest firmware (1270).  I am aware of the bloatware that can't be uninstalled (Disney is less than a week old, but the TV is 2 years old and for some reason it' won't let me uninstall that).  The four apps I deleted are McAfee, TLC GO, Spotify, and NBC Sports.  But after turning on the TV after awhile, the apps are back on there.  No matter how many times I delete the apps, they keep popping back up on my TV. I've tried disabling auto update, but that didn't work. And when I turned on my TV just now, and went to my apps list, I could see said apps automatically installing right before my eyes.  I couldn't find any information about this, hence why I'm posting this.  Does anyone why this keeps happening, and is anyone else having this issue?  

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Apps reinstall by themselves

Have you tried a factory reset of the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
missionfloyd
Cosmic Ray

Re: Apps reinstall by themselves

Same here, KS8000 with firmware 1241.

And will you please let us delete the preinstalled apps? I have no use for most of these.