Have a Samsung smart tv un75mu6300
When selecting apps it just continually loads on a blank screen. The recommended apps that show up work fine but unable to add any new app.
Have tried hard boot and tv reset with no changes. Tv is up to date. Serviio also recently stopped working. Not sure if that's related or not.
Any idea would be highly appreciated!
How did you hard boot the TV? By unplugging it? Or Factory reset? Is one app or all apps that you are unable to load? If it is just only one app, try the following.
Delete the app from your TV and download it again
- Delete the app.
- Navigate to and select Apps, then select the Settings icon.
- Navigate to the app you are having an issue with and select Delete. (If Delete is grayed out, this is a recommended app. Select Reinstall instead.)
- Download the app again.
- Press Return on the remote and select the Search icon in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the app.
- Select the app and then select Install.
- Open the app and try again.
- Check to see if the issue you were having with the app is still occurring.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.