Original topic:

Black lines on tv

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 07:08 PM)
userzcQ3uE92Kz
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Hello, I have a Samsung smart TV model UN55F8000BF and two problems have arose. The factory remote doesn't work anymore  and now we have black vertical lines on the screen. Can anyone help with some solutions? 
Thanks
0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I get how frustrating that this may be and I would be happy to help.  In regards with the remote, are none of the buttons working currently?  Is it responding to touch at all?

For the lines on the screen, are you seeing this across all sources and inputs?  If you are, the next step would be to have the television serviced because it's possibly the board that needs to be replaced.  If you would like us to get that set up for you feel free to send a private message: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, please get back to us soon for assistance with the black lines on the television and if need as recommended you can send a private message to the link above for service options. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userzcQ3uE92Kz
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Well the remote seems to be working alright right now. How would we go about getting the tv looked at?
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes