Original topic:

Black screen my smart tv AU55TU7000 not working stable

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 01:26 PM)
userqxViImUhQ0
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

few days ago I entered the hidden menu and I press on HDMI calibrated ,  my tv cut off the screen then turn on again but with a low brightness and not responded to the remote control I,I tried to enter hidden menu again but I cant because of remote control , after that I tried to reupdate it by USB ,I download this version (T-KTSU2UABC_2101.0_USB) and plug in USB port of TV , but I think I make it worst then before . So, now I'm getting a black screen with nothing but TIZEN logo for a 1 second when I turn it on !!

so how can I get my tv back or at least able to do factory reset ?

2 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqxViImUhQ0
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

i did it , but no answer there is no section for smart tv only for mobile and galaxy phone .

PLz help me , or talk to them in our area (Meddle asia)

0 Likes