cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Msmech1
Asteroid

Blue screen with sound

My samsung(model # UN46FH6030F- type UN46FH6030) television was working fine then one day the screen turned blue and all you can hear is the sound. With the cable box connected you can tell when the channels are turned and everything else but you just cannot see anything but the blue screen. Please advise...

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Blue screen with sound

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a different HDMI cable or tried a different HDMI port?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Msmech1
Asteroid

No but I will. Thanks for the suggestion.

Msmech1
Asteroid

Changed the hdmi cord to a new one still same outcome. Please advise...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is this the only device connect to the TV? If not do any of the other device have these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Msmech1
Asteroid

There are no other devices connected to the tv and yes the screen is still blue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Let me know if this link is helpful  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109749/#tv-with-a-one-connect-box-has-no-pict...