cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bluetooth Adaptor

Hi,
Can you suggest a bluetooth adaptor I can plug into my Samsung tv (Model UN75NU7100). We have the Tv plugged into a Samsung Sound bar ( Model M360), so as of now the Digital Audio Output is being used.
I purchased a pair of Samsung U Flex bluetooth Headphones (EO-BG950) and since the Tv is not bluetooth I'm at a dilema, Should i just return the headphones..or buy a Bluetooth adaptor
I also need to make sure the headphoones will work and still have the Tv/Soundbar speakers work so my wife can watch Tv at same time.

Getting old and losing a bit of hearing is not so easy.......lol

Any help is appreciated
Robert

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth Adaptor

You would need a Digital Audio splitter connected to a bluetooth adapter for this to work.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

can you please help me out with a suggedstion.....name, brand, cost etc...............

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Samsung does not make any of these adapters, so i do not have any specifications to go on. They are available from online retailers, as well as retailers like Best Buy. You can compare pricing by searching for optical audio bluetooth transmitter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ty......Ill do my best

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are welcome.