cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Blurry display when connecting new Windows 10 PC to Samsung FRS AT03 TV via HDMI

A client had to replace an older Windows 7 based PC which died a slow death with a brand spanking new Dell Vostro PC, which I set up with her office monitor in 1920x1080 just fine.

But when she reconnects that new PC to her TV at home (Samsung FRS AT03), the display is now all fuzzy.
My guess is that we need a display driver for that one in order for the graphics chip of the PC to output the right frequencies.
Anyone have an idea if there is such a file available, anywhere in the Samsung universe?

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Blurry display when connecting new Windows 10 PC to Samsung FRS AT03 TV via HDMI

@ITWorxLA 

I don't recognize that Samsung TV model. Do you have another name for that?

I found this help article on the exact issue, perhaps it helps?

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/hdmi-pc-connection-text-is-fuzzy-image-isn-t-clear...

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Blurry display when connecting new Windows 10 PC to Samsung FRS AT03 TV via HDMI

Well, that is what was given to me by the client. I have only a picture from the sticker in the back which states Versin No: AT0, Assembled in Mexico Manufacturado Septembre 2010 and what looks like a possible serial no. BN68-01570A 00

I will see what I can do with the link you provided, it at least sounds like it could possibly address the issue....