Original topic:

Bright spot on TV

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 07:31 PM)
userM8IF459F7B
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Today I noticed a bright flare up on my TV screen. There is no physical damage on the screen itself, just a white glow. 
10 Replies
userM8IF459F7B
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Here are some pictures. 20210909_222912_17955.jpg20210909_222814_17951.jpg20210909_222837_17952.jpg
0 Likes
a-guppy
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
The second picture looks like the light in the back of you is reflecting off the tv. The 1st and 3rd looks like someone pushed there thumb or finger really hard on the screen in that one bottom right corner.
0 Likes
userM8IF459F7B
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
The second picture is a reflection, that's just to show the model number. The first and third is the actual problem. It does appear like someone pushed their thumb I to it but I assure you, that is not the case. It's just my wife and I, no kids. No one moves the TV, it's mounted on the wall and stays in that position. There is never any physical contact made with the TV.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You're welcome!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userM8IF459F7B
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
You're welcome for what? Lol not sure if you responded to the correct thing or not.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Before sending the information for further assistance please be sure to click the private message link I provided in the above message 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userM8IF459F7B
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Oh I thought that was for someone else. You posted that in response to a different person. I clicked on the link and it doesn't do anything. Screenshot_20210910-140316_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210910-140336_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
userEC0UQEnnJL
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
My Samsung curve TV just developed a blue light in the upper left corner. Advise me if a tube is burning out or reflector...al heck don't know what they use nowadays.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvience this has caused. Do the spots appear on all sources including the picture test? I would love to assist you further. Please send me a private message with your full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

0 Likes