JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Broadcasting greyed out

(Topic created: 06-30-2022 12:53 PM)
userxp5B7tYDcQ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Im trying to retune my tv and the broadcasting tab is greyed out. Ive looked at previous comments on how to restore this but it hasnt worked. Ive even tried to go on general setting to reset my tv but the rest option is also greyed out....help! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Please try holding down the power button on your remote control, this will result in a Soft reset of the TV and after you have done that make sure that you have a coaxial cable attached to the TV and using the remote select source, if these recommendations don't work then a full factory reset is required, to preform the reset open the settings and go the general menu which will show you an option for performing the Full factory reset, the default pin is 0000 , I recommend that you try Installing Samsung smartthings to setup your tv after the reset, the SmartThings application allows you to fully control the TV from your phone and even has a built-in option to use your phone as a Bluetooth keyboard on your TV, please see the attached link for the Samsung support page https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/#:~:text=Factory%20reset%20the%20TV&text=You%2....

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Please try holding down the power button on your remote control, this will result in a Soft reset of the TV and after you have done that make sure that you have a coaxial cable attached to the TV and using the remote select source, if these recommendations don't work then a full factory reset is required, to preform the reset open the settings and go the general menu which will show you an option for performing the Full factory reset, the default pin is 0000 , I recommend that you try Installing Samsung smartthings to setup your tv after the reset, the SmartThings application allows you to fully control the TV from your phone and even has a built-in option to use your phone as a Bluetooth keyboard on your TV, please see the attached link for the Samsung support page https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/#:~:text=Factory%20reset%20the%20TV&text=You%2....