Original topic:

CANNOT CONNECT TO WIFI OR APPS

(Topic created: 06-21-2021 11:52 AM)
userGAavSmUH3B
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My series 6 65" TV recently had some major issues (apps were lost, remote kept unpairing, etc.). To solve, I reset back to factory settings, however now I have another set of issues that I cannot resolve:

1. When re-setting up the TV, I was able to connect to the internet, etc. and clearly accepted the Terms and Conditions.  However, when I go to add Apps I receive a message that I have to accept the Terms and Conditions first (even though I have already accepted them).  It then gives me an option to accept T&C's, but won't let me move forward.

2. I am assuming this is because I can't get past the T&C's issue, but I cannot log into my Samsung Account. When I go to this option on the menu, it is greyed out and cannot even select.

3.  I am still having an issue with the remote unpairing each time I turn off the TV and have to go through the whole repairing process each time.

This is very frustrating and I have done everything I can think of at this point.  As of now, the TV is pretty much useless for anything other than watching cable. Any and all suggestions welcomed

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I understand how frustrating that this could be.  Could you provide me with the model of the television along with the software version?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes